Program/Partnership Support – Temporary
The Area Agency on Aging Division of the Arrowhead Regional Development Commission (ARDC) has been awarded a grant for a Program/Partnership Support position. The Program/Partnership Support will serve as the primary administrative support for the Dementia Friendly Collaborative (DFC), lead and participate in meetings and training sessions, and recruit and build awareness of programs that support people experiencing, and/or caring, for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- A high school diploma with demonstrated leadership skills and desire to facilitate positive change in our communities is required.
- (Bachelor’s degree or pursuing a degree in social work, health care administration, business administration, public health or related area is a plus.)
This is a grant-funded, temporary position through September 2020.
Approximate hours = 16 hours/week (flexible hours)
Salary range: $14.00-$16.00/hr.
Deadline to apply: November 17, 2019.
For a complete description, click here. Look below for additional application instructions.
To be considered for a position, interested candidates must submit a resume AND download and complete the following forms:
- Application for Employment (LINK)
- Certification and Authorization Statement (LINK)
- Data Practices Advisory (LINK)
- Applicant Data Record (voluntary) (LINK)
Completed application materials may be submitted:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to ARDC, Human Resource Manager, 221 W. First Street, Duluth, MN 55802
Applications must be received by the position closing date. If selected for an interview, we will contact you. Applicants should update the ARDC with any changes to their contact information. Any questions may be directed to Krista Mattila at 218-529-7543 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Statement:The Arrowhead Regional Development Commission provides equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, place of residence, status with regard to public assistance, special disabled veterans, Vietnam-era veterans, other eligible veterans, and any other protected category as defined by statute. Read ARDC’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement.
Reception of Applications: ARDC only accepts applications in response to a job posting. A completed application packet with original signatures is required when applying with ARDC, and resumes in lieu of the completed application packet are not accepted. All sections of the application must be completed for consideration. Resumes may be attached to the completed application. Applications will remain on file for one year.